2015 IC Funding Seniors Housing Leaders Symposium
IC Funding recently hosted our 10th annual event bringing together the leaders in Canada’s Seniors Housing industry, at our amazing new venue, Hockley Valley Resort. Our compelling agenda included:
- an Economic Update from Glen Hodgson, the Chief Economist of the Conference Board of Canada.
- an engaging dialogue on the topic of Seniors Housing Demographics and Affordability both for our society and individuals and the corresponding business opportunities. Colin Busby who recently co-authored a report for the C.D. Howe Institute entitled “Paying for the Boomers: Long Term Care and Intergenerational Equity” was among those sharing his perspectives.
- “The Business of Dementia Care”. Memory Care is the fastest growing segment of the seniors housing business and underserved in almost every market across Canada. Our experienced panel of experts discussed topics including the market opportunity for current operators, project design, program design and operating issues.
- our annual Seniors Housing Capital Markets Update presented by IC Funding
- a specially designed chef presented dinner
- ample networking opportunities
Contact IC Funding at email@example.com for more information.