How We Help
IC Funding specializes in obtaining commercial mortgage financing for client projects ranging in size from $1 million to $100 million. Since being established in 1989, we have developed strong, long standing relationships with numerous funding sources. These relationships include pension funds, life insurance companies, credit unions, banks and non-bank lenders. It is these lender relationships that have enabled us to deliver more than $1 billion in funding commitments over the past 5 years.
Borrower clients look to IC Funding because they:
- Want competitive options – a choice of one from your usual lender is not good enough. You deserve the opportunity to explore and choose which financing options suit your project needs and requirements.
- Value experience and perspective – whether financing once a quarter or once a decade, leveraging our years of experience and perspective will help you obtain the right financing whenever you need it.
- Need to save time – we do the work and provide the systems to navigate the financing process. This allows you to focus on what matters most: your core business.
Our borrower clients range from independent entrepreneurs and private real estate portfolio owners to publicly traded companies and REITs.
The IC Funding team is focused and committed to provide our clients with an excellent experience throughout our relationship that includes:
- Open and thorough communication to understand your specific financing requirements
- Developing a comprehensive financing strategy to best satisfy your needs
- Researching the market to identify appropriate mortgage financing options and then demonstrating the pros and cons of each option
- Exchanging ideas and collaborating to help determine the path forward
- Providing our complete support and tenacity throughout the entire process – from first introduction to the last advance of funds through to maturity and mortgage renewal
- Accessibility to discuss your ongoing real estate objectives with advice based on our deep transaction experience and exposure