News And Events
IC Funding recently hosted our 10th annual event bringing together the leaders in Canada’s Seniors Housing industry, at our amazing new venue, Hockley Valley Resort. Our compelling agenda included:
- an Economic Update from Glen Hodgson, the Chief Economist of the Conference Board of Canada.
- an engaging dialogue on the topic of Seniors Housing Demographics and Affordability both for our society and individuals and the corresponding business opportunities. Colin Busby who recently co-authored a report for the C.D. Howe Institute entitled “Paying for the Boomers: Long Term Care and Intergenerational Equity” was among those sharing his perspectives.
- “The Business of Dementia Care”. Memory Care is the fastest growing segment of the seniors housing business and underserved in almost every market across Canada. Our experienced panel of experts discussed topics including the market opportunity for current operators, project design, program design and operating issues.
- our annual Seniors Housing Capital Markets Update presented by IC Funding
- a specially designed chef presented dinner
- ample networking opportunities
Contact IC Funding at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For the 3rd consecutive year, Sandy Harrington, Principal of IC Funding, was recognized as the Commercial Mortgage Broker of the Year at the 2014 Canadian Mortgage Awards on May 9th at the Liberty Grand in Toronto. The recognition reflects IC Funding’s strong and valued relationships with leading borrowers and major lenders across Canada who provide nominations for this award. IC Funding thanks all of our lender partners, borrower clients and supporting professionals for their support.
To read our article on Capital Redevelopment: Planning for an Uncertain Future click the following link Capital Development: Planning for an Uncertain Future
This conference brings together owners, managers, developers, investors and lenders to provide valuable insights into the multi-unit residential market, how to increase net asset values, and how this sector is performing. Sandy Harrington is a participant on the speaking panel that provides expertise on Understanding the Growing Demand for Student Housing: How Landlords and Developers are Responding?
For more information click the following link 2014 Quebec Apartment Investment Conference
IC Funding recently hosted the 9th annual event bringing together the leaders in Canada’s Seniors Housing industry. Speakers this year included Glen Hodgson, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist from the Conference Board of Canada; Bruce Kirkby, award winning explorer, writer and photographer; and a panel discussion on the options and considerations to obtain new investment or transition properties to new ownership and operations models. Contact IC Funding at email@example.com for more information.