Defining the most appropriate project financing begins with listening and understanding your situation and objectives.
Our long standing and broad lending relationships provide you with:
- Up to date market information – we are in daily contact with lending sources to understand their preferred asset types and capital availability as it evolves.
- Access to options – we identify lending sources not typically available to borrower clients.
- Life Insurance Companies
- Pension Funds
- Credit Unions
- Non-Bank Lenders
- Trust Companies
- Construction (Conventional and CMHC Insured)
- Permanent / Term (Conventional and CMHC Insured)
- Second mortgages
- Construction / Development
- Conversion from Construction to Term
- Equity Takeout
- Renovation / Repositioning / Redevelopment
- From $1 million to $100 million
- Up to 30 years
- Up to 35 years for some asset classes
- Interest only available
- Interest only
- Conversion options
- Forward rate fixing available
- Project and client specific
At IC Funding, we work to match your borrowing needs with lender interests to not only develop a financing strategy, but also identify, analyze and compare the available financing options.
We have the experience and capability to deal with a variety of situations, from the straight-forward to the complex, including combining lenders and loan types to create a customized financing solution.
Contact us to discuss your unique financing needs and project requirements.